ALL THE BEST TO CHEAN PIN AND HUIWEN for today's Campus Superstar Audition! :D:D:D:D JIAYOU!
March 18 2007 Saturday, 2:54pm
hey peops! :D:D:D:D:D my second entry for today! and today had CO!
HAHAHA!
i have a few CONFESSIONS here to make :)
Please Pay Attention!
I LOVE CHINESE ORCHESTRA;
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS;
I LOVE BPPS; I LOVE BBSS;
I LOVE CELLO no.6;
I LOVE MY PREEETTY YANGQIN;
ohhman... this is sooo NEVER-ENDING.
Okay, PEOPLE, just stay happy! everything in life just comes and go. You can only control it when you let nature takes its course :) only then, you can really get hold of what you really want and next, aim toward it! :D:D:D:D As long as you do not give up, fear doesnt overcome your determination :) SO, JIAYOU!
too philosophical???! HA! okay, i know... tooooooo KUA ZHANG already.. LOL!
Anyway, today morning mummy fetched me to school at bout 0840am in order for me to not be late for co practise.. haha! cause i woke up late -_- We had co practise in the hall which was million times better then in the studio when compared to the enviroment and space given. HAHA! Okay, i mean enviroment as in it is not too cold, neither too warm and humid. which is COOL. yeah. COOL. YEAH :D:D:D:D and space as in everyone need not sit so near to each other, much more spacious. yeah. SPACIOUS is the right word :) lol. think i gone bonkers! Well, mummy say today she going to Vivo City.. and asked if i want to go.. Very unfortunately, i have speaksmarts meeting at night.. So it was quite obvious there wouldnt be enough time.
haha.
gtg prepare my speech for tonight :D byebye peops! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment