Sunday, August 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

祝您长命百岁

身体健康!
:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT CHERYL!

STAY YOUNG AND PRETTY
:D

HAHA :D
hahahaha! :D
i realise i am so into Blogging these few days.
GOOD SIGN????
anyway now doing YING YONG WEN; YAN JIANG GAO,
and blogging..
this reduces the chances of me falling asleep again on
this almost-going-to-collapse-study-table.

I am the first to get SMASHED if this table crashes.
hopefully not
:D

hee so no-sense.
anyway, today i met up with Cynthia to dicuss *stuffs*.
After my chinese tution,
i took bus75 to BPP.
Met up with Cynthia at Mac,
with her pri-school friends tooo!
hahaha!
They were really people :P

We went to the Popular, but could not get the things we wanted.
So headed to Lot1 instead.

We were supposed to take bus67,
but in the end,
dunno what happen to the guys,
who somehow requested to WALK.
at first,
we were alright with this decision.
hee after all,
EXERCISING IS GOOD.

but after walking up some really long-long-long and
seemingly-never-ending HILL; pavement,
I almost fainted.. was sweating
like MAD;
As if i was walking some 5km walkathon.

so, we took the bus anyway! :D

Boarded bus190 and off we went for
LOT1!
weeeeeee :D

and YES YES YES! we got the stuffs :D:D
hahahahaha!

after buying almost everything needed,
we went to the FoodJunction to look for Cynthia's friends :D
discussed discussed and discussed,
then we went to buy FOOD.
hahaha! I bought some rice with vegetables thingie.
and they were sooo COLD.
I guess it was left on the open for hours and hours.
tasted so weird please!
and it cost.............................................. $4.10

ahhhhh! QI-SI-REN. gladly my blood pressure isnt any higher,
otherwise i would probably be in the Court Of Justice now,
sleeping on a hospital bed, AND
argue till the end with the foodseller,
and then BOMBA goes my blood-vessel.

uhoh do you know what i am talking about??
hahaha doesnt really make any sense.
HAHA

At night was Ahgong's birthday celebration..
Yet, no one was replying my smses on the venue and time of the dinner.
I felt super duper hopeless okay.
TO THE EXTREME.
almost -_-
I called all my Aunts..
and finally!,
AuntCheryl answered :D:D
and she smsed me the details!
hee THANKYOU A ZILLION :D
i was seriously worried to the MAX, MAX, MAX!
cause Mummy said maybe we were not going to go
as Daddy was heard to be not free in the evening.
eeee very saddening :(:(:(:(
i missed my cousins ALOT!
hahaha! Love you guys :D

We left Lot1 together at about 6pm++
All of us took bus188 from the interchange :D

I alighted and made my way to the restaurant!
There were provision shops almost at every corner,
increasing my doubts on whether there was
a restuarant anywhere around that area.
HAHAHA,
THERE WAS.

and the surrounding and the restuarant's appearance seriously
DO NOT MATCH AT ALL.

hee but i went in anyway :D

HAHAHAHA, I WAS FIRST TO REACH!
possible so possible :D
did some maths and
finally Mummy, Daddy, Shengy and Nani arrived!

and we became the FIRST FAMILY to reach.
BUT,
the FIRST PERSON TO REACH,
goes to PHUA ZHI TING
:D:D
Admit it, Pzt has got style!
:: Five words are adapted from the latest
Harry Potter's Movie (forgot the title-_-)

hahahaha! JUST KIDDING :D


THE RESTAURANT, TEOCHEW CUISINE......
Nice and attractive appearance: YES
Service: Below average, Above Poor
Food: Satisfying

In all, I will never come to this restaurant again,
maybe for a million US dollars, Yes I shall consider :D

heh heh i am so evil -_-

but the noodles were yum-yum!
so was the TOFUS! :D
and the CHEESEY CRAB was really unexpected!
I never knew there was such a dish..
and whats more it was on the Chef's Recommended List
xP
it was quite nice.. but really super duper extremely CREAMY and
the CHEESE'S SMELL was really strong.

Dajie bought ICE-CREAM CAKE from Swensens! HAHAHAHA!
super nice nice, soooo nice :D
then Zavier and me started a little Cake Cream Fight.
bish and bish!
We decided to *bish* Aunt Cheryl since we also celebrated her birthday.
hahahaha!
so funnny!
BIRTHDAY GIRL HAS THE PLEASURE TO GET *bish* BY CREAM!

the dinner ended no sooner and we came home! :D
tonight i am going to JIAN CHI DAO DI! and not
fall asleep!
GO-GO :D

happy night! :D
wholeheartedly by zhiting!


Shengy's really sick!
GET WELL SOON BROTHER!
JIAYOU JIAYOU!
all the best for your PSLE! :D
study hard!
Lesser computers okay :D
YOU CAN DO IT :D
I LOVE YOU BOY!

No comments: