Sunday, September 09, 2007

HELLOOO PEOPLE!
i was back from camp yesterday!!!
I MISS CAMP ALREADY!
it was a really really really really GOOD, BEST, BESTEST CAMP EVER.

PEGASSUS, WE RAWK!
AIM HIGH, LETS WORK TOGETHER TO BECOME BETTER LEADERS!!!
GO SQUIRES!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU! :D
AND COACH SHAM,
I LOVE YOU TOOO!
YOU ARE A REALLY REALLY GOOD COACH,
and i am really super duper lucky to be under your guidance,
as your trainee! :D
THANKYOU!
all the best peops! :D

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW MY CAMP STORY,
ASK ME!:D
I am more than willing to TELL, and to SHARE!
this camp so rawk!:D

anyway, now got to
complete all my JIAN BAOs and
LITERATURE WORKSHEET!
jiayou zhiting!:D

gogogogogogogooooo!

PEGASSUS:
COACH SHAM
LIMIN
CARINA
SING SHI
RACHEL
LINA
NADD
HANJIE
ASHRI
NASHRU
KHALIFIE
EUGENE
YONG REN
CAROLINE
BRIGITTE
ZHITING

WE RAWK.
UNDERSTOOD?
YES!:D
OF COURSE.
wahahahahahaha!


REPLIES TO TAGS:
SIMRAAN: is it.. hahahaha sooo good! i seriously miss my teachers to the max! XD

BEATRICE: hahahahahaha! HELLOOOO! :D

TEIKWEI: hellooo! Firstly, Junhong is my friend, and Thitipat is also my friend, and i hope you would be more mindful with your words. Yeah??? Thankyou:)

TEIKWEI, THITIPAT, JUNHONG: whats going on??

CHERIE: HEY!:D YEAH OKAY I WILL LINK YOU:D TAKECARE:D

SARA: HAHAHA!:D okay thankyou:D TAKECARE!:D stay happy toooo!

TEIKWEI: COME ON, SC DOES NOT ADMIRE ME. We are good friends alright. You started this, hopefully you will take the initiative to end everything. THANKYOU :)


No comments: