SELAMAT HARI RAYA! :D
HAPPY CHILDRENS' DAY! :D
HELLO :D wah have not been blogging for sooo long :D
haha, exams gonna be over soon. soon. soon. 3 more papers.
come on people, JIAYOU!!:D
and to those who still have papers till next friday, JIAYOU TOO!!
YOU CAN DO IT MAN, SMARTIE!!:D
today's a public holiday:D
hee and guess what phuashenghe told me?
"Jie, my teacher say i don't need go school because it is childrens' day."
ifafivrihgrnwerhuhfuhsu2dwudhuf, i was like, HAR?
so toot, but quite cute ahahaha XDXD
PHUASHENGHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!:D
Shengy O' Shengy!~
and i think i am going celebrity crazy again. so dumb :S
i remember the previous time i went like this was over Johnny Depp.
ohman and now is a little teenybit over DemiLovato and JonasBrothers.
sidingle. HAHA!!!!
eh Demi Lovato have this song called Two Worlds Collide in her new album.
ohman mega nice !!!!! :D:D:D bout friendship!:D
Title: Two Worlds Collide
Artist: Demi Lovato :D
She was giving the world So much that she couldn't see
And she needed someone to show her, who she could be.
And she tried to survive Wearing her heart on her sleeve
And I needed you to believe You had your dreams, I have mine.
You had your fears, I was fine. You showed me what I couldn't find,
When two different worlds collide. La dee da dee da
She was in her room, watching from far away. She was given a role,
never knew just when to play. And she tried to survive
Living her life on her own Always afraid of the throne
You're going to need the strenth to find home.
She was scared Unprepared. Lost in the dark.
Falling Apart, I can survive, With you by my side.
We're gonna be alright. This is what happens when two worlds collide.
You had your dreams, I have mine. You had your fears, I was fine.
You show me what I couldn't find, When two different worlds collide.
La dee da dee da When two different worlds collide.
replies to tags:
DARREN: heee, thanks, all the best!! :D
WEELIAT: thankyou man!:D:D hahaha yeah jiayou!:D
ROY: aww thankyou friend!!!!! seriously, that was a motivation.
thankyou!:) you too, jiayou :D
QL: eh you super lame haha!!! YEAH MOST LUCK FOR YOU MAN:D
DERRICK: why?!?!? crazy! XD
SHINGMING: hey girl!!:D all the best for eoy!!:D
LAH: haha, yeahyeah! jiayou for the remaining eoy papers!:D:D
SHUNJI: heee, thankyou Senior:D yes i will not give up:D
SILENTSWORDSMAN: hello, yeah eoy's gonna be over SOON!:D
haha, who are you by the way?
ZIMAN: helloooo!:D haha, jiayou too! :D Ahman is sooo cute!!:D
anyway,
i learned one new phrase:
lifting someone from the certainty of turmoil and
dropping him in a turmoil of uncertainty.
ahahaha! very meaningful huh???:D:D it may not be a really "happy" thing
to say, but its still very nice :D hee. its adapted from KiteRunner:D
okay, gonna play badminton with PSH!:D
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment