Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Back Home, finally!
after an extremely long but definitely awesome day!:D

morning: Prefects' Annual Outing at Marina Barrage!
the scenery was amazing!:D super nice despite
the ongoing construction work hahaahaha!!
took many many photos, and i will post it up in
probably the next post.
I got to know many new friends today :D
these people were mainly from Group 2!!
WOOOHOOO GROUP 2!:D
Baowen, Junwei, Atikah, Hui Siang (she has a twin! ultra cool!),
Grace, etc!:D
hahaha really cute and witty people :D
ohmanxzx i will miss them :D hope you guys excel
in the upcoming prefectorial board and of course,
in your academics!:D JIAYOU!

As said earlier, today was the Annualprefectsouting,
which was also partly referred to as a farewell-*thing* for the graduating prefects.
It is a significant day to me as I came to realise
that secondary school is seriously over.
Like, REALLY REALLY over! :O
About four years ago, we used to be the ones saying Bye to
our seniors, and this year?  

I love BBSS for several reasons, and i do not regret putting
this school as one of my top few choices in primary 6.
I love my teachers, because they are nice, they are dedicated,
and they will never ever give on you as long as you do not give up
yourself.
I love my friends, because they have been super patient and helpful.
They have taught me to share and to always look on the bright
side of life! weeheehee!:D
I love the canteen vendors, because they gave me a chance to eat
yumyumyumyumyum food at quite a reasonable price! :D
I love the staffs (exclude Mrs Kee, teachers, etc), because they never
fail to give you a smile, a word of encouragement or a helping hand
whenever you need it! :D 
AWW MAN!:D what a school!:D
I really feel extremely lucky to be part of the BBSS 2009 Sec 4 cohort!:D

No comments: