Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY! :D
happy birthday to you! happy birthday to youuu!
happy birthhhdayyy toooooooo youuuu, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)


A POWER song, by TIARA! A soundtrack from Cinderella Man :)

---
I feel really embarrassed, and afraid sometimes. Natural huh?
---

Anyway, today is an awesome day! I met up with Dessie!! :D
and had my FIRST year-2010-chemistry-tuition with Kenny! :D

DESIREEEE :D
nice right? fantastic. HAHAAH :D

D and i met for BRUNCH! ate KOREAN FOOD! wooo! it was really really delicious!
That meal reminded us of our secondary school days! :D
Hee this sounds as if i have graduated from bbss for at least 10 years.
Seriously, jc life is SUPER different compared to sec school life.
this makes me miss being 13, 14, 15 years old.
STILL, JIAYOU EVERYONE! LIFE GOES ON! :D
AND WE MUST DO OUR BEST! *ding ding ding!*


It will never be too late to say "I will persist"

No comments: