It's a little scary to see how different people could have a personality, a character so different from each other. I would used to think that every human, would at least have some things in common, especially the most basic values and principles in life, as well as their feelings towards certain situations. Take for example, if one hurts another person verbally, guilt would take its position, and that person would try not to do it again. Such a scene, was a natural reaction I presumed everyone would have when they meet such a situation.
However, I was kind of wrong. Maybe, it only applied to most people.
It's weird, and unbelievable?
I am surprised by the fact how some people can be so insensible that they are pretty insensitive towards others.
You would probably never realise you have hurt someone, nor would you ever feel the sense of guilt. Your words, actions, laughter, gossips, etc, may be so hurtful to the extent that you may even change someone's life. This change, I hope, would always be the positive one, and that is making that person, or should I say, your target, stronger in the mind and more motivated to become a better person. At least, this would put you in a positive light because someone with a positive outlook in life has managed to resist your comments, and is now a stronger person.
It's sad huh. And sometimes, I think I would pity you.
No comments:
Post a Comment