I am not exploding, but I think I am Imploding.
Everything is Collapsing in together.
It's really tough to carry on with something which is challenging from the beginning.
But this is the reason why persistence and resilience exist.
Okay, come on. I CAN DO THIS
AND THAT'S WHAT I AM GOING TO TELL MYSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN.
JIA YOU
if life is a bed of roses, you're a rose with thorns
if life is a misery, you're a Sun which makes me smile
if life is a long-distance marathon, you're the most comfortable pair of shoes i can have
if life is about having fun fun fun fun fun, you're something which is simply not-fun-at-all
You, let me taste what it is like to feel happy, to feel sad, to feel loved, to feel challenged, to feel like I am truly Living in this world.
Thank You :)
No comments:
Post a Comment