that feeling and discomfort stays in there, and i can feel my brain cells jumbling up and moving out of place.
So, where do i find myself when i feel as if i am losing myself?
where do You find yourself when You feel as if You are losing yourself?
Alright, I admit, I do not like feeling Disappointed. I care very much about how people think of me as a girl, as a friend, as a person. I am fickle and do not really know what I want even if I do not have much choices. I tend to succumb to pressure from almost everyone easily even if there's a burning faith in me about something. I am horrible at dealing and confronting my feelings. I lose myself when I think too much. I say things which mean the total opposite of what I hope things would turn out to be. I do not really know who I am sometimes, and so, I'll ask myself.
ahhhhhh. I really wanna box you, pzt. Bish.
grrr.
Anywayyyyyy, I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Today, 4th July 2011!!:D
Thank You, 0810! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment