There are times when I wish I could have that pretty thing my friend has, that slender figure that could look awesome in any clothes, the plate of delicioussss kimchi pancake, the superrr good brain of a genius, a hug from someone so tightly I can hardly breathe, a smile from a stranger, a good hair day when it is bad, a little more time than 24 hours a day, flawless complexion (!!), a random call from a friend, scream at you when you irritate me, remain calm, make someone happy, take beautiful photos, touch someone's heart, know who I am inside out, be a good listening ear, always do what I enjoy, find out what I love, know what I want to do in life, chase my dreams, grow up quickly, do not grow up, be a better person as I am older, make my parents feel proud of me, do something that makes a difference to someone's life, dream of my bai ma wang zi while I sleep (wahaha!!), know what on earth you're is going through your mind, form a happy family with my own hands, find the courage to love someone with all my heart, live everyday like it is last, cherish all that I have before they are gone, never take things for granted, be strong, be happy, be a good girl (hoho!), ...
:)
hahhahahaa :)
I guess we would probably have some wishes in common :D
As naive as I may sound, I believe things will turn out to be just right with faith and hard work.
but I am one lazy girl too =.=
So I got to remind myself to be disciplined to achieve what I want.
BE DISCIPLINE DOOD!!
If we happen to be in the same shoes, just wanna let you know you are not alone, and that, it's okay to be not perfect :)
Nobody is.
No comments:
Post a Comment