Monday, February 20, 2012

Feeling Just Right :)

"send me away with the words of a love song..."
















ohyeah, if you know what that song is, you would probably understand this post better. As cliche as this is going to be, life is short. Or maybe not, I mean, not now. But it will be, when it comes to a day when I realise that I still got many things to do, many people to meet, many words to say, many feelings to confess, many truths to reveal, many thankyous to make, many apologies to make, many hugs to give, lots of love to shower. On that particular day, I wanna tell myself that I had enough time. I am happy :) hee :)

Now, I know it is not too late, because I still can be me. I still have the power to love, to cry, to appreciate, to care, to show you that I love you :)

YES AND TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WILL BE AWESOME TOMORROWS.


When you're happy like a fool, let it take you over
When everything is out, you gotta take it in
Oh this has gotta be a good life

-Good Life, One Republic

No comments: