Sunday, July 22, 2007

:D:D

19th JULY: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LOUISSE!

20th JULY: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CLINT!

21st JULY: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SYAFIQAH!

:D:D:D

TODAY 22nd JULY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH GONG!

GRANDPA!
:)

today morning i didnt climb mini-hill!
and i did not exercise yesterday also..
tian ah! i can feel myself growing fatter!
xP
anyway, yesterday was the 2nd Metamorphosis rehearsal!
:D
It was quite fun!:D

today was duper-great tooooo!
:D

after my chinese tuition, i came home!
Mummy bought chicken rice
:D
hahaha!
duper-nice!
I was supposed to meet up with the others at 3pm,
and when i reached home it was already about 2pm++
I rush like mad!
Ate up half packet of the chicken rice with one whole packet of chilli!
and ended up in torture!
I cried! hohoho!
tooooo LA already!
even my legs also numb and they seriously tickled inside.
super uncomfortable feeling! hahaha!
mummy said i should have slowed down, and
that i ate like i was catching a train.
which was kind of true..
i was trying to catch up with time
:D
well Mummy was really nice to offer me a ride to BB MRT!:D
haha thankyou Mummy!
:D

I met up with Chrystabelle, one yangqin-ist and Yongling at the MRT!
we took the train and soon alighted at raffles mrt.
then there was this indian man,
he came up to us and asked if that train actually stopped at Outram Park.
We were like YES!
and totally XIA DAO! cause at first,
we were wondering why he came up to us,
thinking he was some CO person.
hahaha!

anyway, the concert was NICE! very very very very NICE!
:D
pei fu~
pei fu~

after the performance i made my way to Raffles place and took a taxi to Yan Palace.
From Victoria Concert Hall to Raffles Place was
a SUPER DUPER LONG LONG LONG WALK!
haha!


AT YAN PALACE!:D
I was sooooo excited!
I have not seen my dear cousins for months!
tian ah!
the feeling of being together was soooooo nice!
just like: WAHHH! and YAYs!
:D

Ah-si Jiejie getting married this december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooooooo!
hahahahahahaha!:D:D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS!
:)

I ate LOTS of vegetables today!
I think about more than 10 pieces of brocollis, and lots of others!
i ate one tangyuan too!
yum-yum~

:D:D:D:D

I love today!:D
locked in my heart already!:D

got to complete hwk!!!!!
jiayou jiayou!:D

wholeheartedly by zhiting!

i never knew i would do this,
madness????
or................ natural reaction??
:)

No comments: