Friday, July 13, 2007

FRIDAY 13th JULY year 2007 (its today!:D)

TOMORROW'S METAMORPHOSIS REHEARSAL AT ACS BARKER!:D
I CANNOT WAIT!!!! Days with Chinese Orchestra practices are 101% happy days!
:D

Today was a very very embarrassing day.
but it was a happy day too!
:)

It was my pledge duty today!
I was super duper excited please!
:D

soon, morning assembly started and Clive told me to go onto the platform,
already!
gosh, my legs were totally saying: THE SKY'S FALLINGGGGG!

I was soooooo sooooo soooooooooo NERVOUS

After the guy said: PLEDGE UP, it was my turn to continue and go on by continuing with
the saying of the pledge.
Only halfway through the pledge, i realised i was gripping onto the mike really tightly,
and i did not put my hand onto my left chest, which is my heart.
I was: UHOH! DA BIAN!
so, i took my only free hand which was not holding onto the mike
and placed it on my right chest instead.
HAHA!
then, i was: AHHH! WHY ISNT THERE ANY HEARTBEAT??? WHERE'S MY HEART???

UHOH UHOH UHOH!
Wrong side of chest!
I was soooo nervous, so i switched my hands again.
Left hand replaced my right hand onto the mike
& my right hand is placed on my heart.

hahahaha!
I saw the faces of the audiences laughter and giggles.
I was soooo embarrassed!
how can anyone even get confused about where her heart is????
or should i say, which hand should be placed on the heart???????????
luckily, Sec2s were not there at the parade ground, but in
the hall preparing for the faculty assembly instead.
phew~
Otherwise, it would have been even MORE embarrassing!
anyway,
its over, no point crying now.
okay, so must laugh and smile!
:D:D
yeah, i didnt CRY okay!
I DID NOT!

After school was detention duty!
I ran all the way to 1e4 classroom, thinking that detention was held there.
I stayed inside for about 15minutes..
wondering why the atmosphere was so super weird, with no other prefects
& everything!
Just then, Hadat told me detention was held in the library today instead!
While 1e4 classroom was being used by 3e6!
tian ah!
I almost fainted on the spot!
It was another embarrassing 15minutes.
but it was over no sooner, which was something really glad!
:)
I headed to the library and continued with my detention duty
:D
things went well, at least:D
hahaha!

after duty, i went for reading club!:D
today's meeting was quite a nice one, better at least, more merrier and livelier than
the previous sessions!:D
Guess its because today was almost FULL HOUSE!:D
I had fun anyway!:D:D:D:D

Made way to Grandma house after reading club!:D
Thankyou to Vivian's Daddy for fetching me to the bus stop!:D:D
At the bus stop, there was this lady who was a mother herself. She talked to me,
asking me whether there was a school nearby....
i told her about bbss new campus and we talked alot!:D
hahaha xP

Grandma cooked extremely yum+yummy+yummier+yummiest LADY'S FINGERS with SAMBAL CHILLI, and her superb-duperb-marvellous
CHICKEN WINGS!
I ate LOTS OF LADY'S FINGERS!
they totally rawk!:D:D
and i ate only ONE CHICKEN WING!
superb please!
very very very delicious!
incomparable!
ABSOLUTELY!
TIAN XIA WU NENG BI!

Eldon korkor came awhile after Aunt Karen and Uncle Andy arrived!
hahaha!:D
I gave him the card tooo
:D
we crapped alot!
i enjoyed myself at grandma house!:D
Then after watching >,
Eldon korkor said he wanted to drink PAO PAO CHA (bubble tea!)!
xP hahahaha! soooo funny!

Eldon korkor wanted to drink CHO-CO-LAT-E (his pronunciation!-_-) MILK TEA!
Then he said buy one PEPPERMINT MILK TEA as well, as he
said it tasted like ZHONG YAO (chinese medicine), whereas Abigail Dajie loved it!
hahaha!
I told him i would help him buy HONEYDEW MILK TEA instead!
and he was like: You buy that, then drink yourself!
hahahahahahahahaha!
Anyway, Aunt Karen and myself walked to the neighbourhood opposite grandma's house.
We bought lots of buns and
the PAO PAO CHAs!

no sooner, we were back at Grandma house!
I tasted the Peppermint Milk Tea!
HAHA!
totally YUM-YUM!
I let Eldon korkor try my orea-mint-ice-blended and his reaction was
not good-_-
lol!
Only then, i realised guys do have weird tastes!
Girls have better taste!
DEFINATELY!
nanny nanny boooobooooooooo!

its quite late now, passed midnight at least!
tomorrow's rehearsal!
jiayou everyone!
:D:D:D:D:D
goooodnight!
wholeheartedly by zhiting!

chinese orchestra days are happy days!
uoydnaocevoli!

No comments: