heys :D
here's a really nice song i just found out.
yes, probably another outdated one XD but still rocks!:D
Title: Tonight
Artist: FM Static
here's a really nice song i just found out.
yes, probably another outdated one XD but still rocks!:D
Title: Tonight
Artist: FM Static
I remember the times we spent together, on those drives,
We had a million questions All about our lives And when we got to New York
Everything felt right, I wish you were here with me tonight. I remember
the days we spent together, not enough and it used to feel like
dreamin' except we always woke up Never thought not having you
Here now would hurt so much
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up I need your loving hands to come
and pick me up And every night I miss you I can just look up
and know the stars are holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight
I remember the time you told me about when you were eight
And all those things you said that night that just couldn't wait
I remember the car you were last seen in And the games we would play
All the times we spilled our coffees and stayed out way too late. I remember
the time you sat and told me about your Jesus and how not to look back even
if no one believes us When it hurt so bad sometimes not having you here...
I sing,"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up I need your loving hands to come
and pick me And every night I miss you, I can just look up and know
the stars are holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight"
I sing,"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up, I need your loving hands to come
and pick me up And every night I miss you I can just look up and know the
stars are holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D later gonna go bpp to study with Des and Binxi :D
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D later gonna go bpp to study with Des and Binxi :D
wahaha! who wants to come along?:D anyway, science is what we're
gonna focus on later. si-chem and smelly-physics,
HERE WE COME and beat of all you! i am not gonna fail you during
olevels. just you see! wahahahahahaha!:D JIAYOU PZT!:D
go go, just keep going just keep going! &of course,
JIAYOU TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO'S STUDYING NOW,
LETS ALL ACE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY! JIAYOU JIAYOU :D
easier said than done, i know. wellwell, Saying is still the first step, hor?
hee XD jiayou okay. seeeya! happy monday!:D don't get monday blues!:D
happy 11/08/08 :D
Xin Jia Po is 43 Years Old!:D yeeha!
No comments:
Post a Comment