I CAN GO CHURCH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY! :D
Mummy and Shengy are at Tiongbahru now :D
well anyway, just came back from the workshop thing.
wahliao the competitors are all super strong?
okay, jiayou Everyone. jiayou pzt :D
yesterday was kind of a Family-Get-Together-Day at Ahma house:D
haha, very cool :D okay, hwk this week is of an Average amount.
still okay, JIAYOU PEOPS :D
Song: 朋友 by Zhou Hua Jian :D
这些年一个人 风也过雨也走 有过泪有过错 还记得坚持甚麽
真爱过才会懂 会寂寞会回首 终有梦终有你在心中
朋友一生一起走 那些日子不再有 一句话 一辈子 一生情 一杯酒
朋友不曾孤单过 一声朋友你会懂 还有伤 还有痛 还要走 还有我
Title: Collapsed
Artist: Aly &AJ :D
You were the one That I couldn't find Hidden away In the depths of my
mind Why did I let you go You're to good to be true I messed it up and now
I don't know what to do We ran in circles and wasted time From right to
wrong From right to wrong If I knew that you were mine I wouldn't have
wasted time I wish I could erase the past Now its all collapsed In my lap
I over thought So I locked up my heart - yeah There you stood Your blue
eyes hidden beneath your hood Why did I let you go You're to good to be
true I messed it up and now I don't know what to do We ran in circles and
wasted time From right to wrong From right to wrong My mind is blank just
like a clean slate Will I meet another guy with the same blue eyes and the
same name with the converse shoes i gave I can't really have the same,
now come on baby, will i make another mistake and think he's just
another fake?Wish i could erase the past now. Wish i could bring you back.
replies to tags:
FREDDIE: hee thanks :D
ZIMAN: thats soo sweet! thanks girl. you are 13 already!!!:D:D
SHERLYN: hee, thankyou buddy:D yup you jiayou too :D SMILE:D
COURTNEY: heyhey, haha of course i remember you :D:D my bro's
is in your school tooo :D cool XDXD
baozhong. bye :D
No comments:
Post a Comment