Thursday, August 12, 2010











I've got to admit it, life is a weird journey.
Sometimes you feel this, sometimes you feel that.
Sometimes you want this, sometimes you want that.

My mum tricked me today AGAIN.
she bought for me the white long sleeve formal shirt,
and when i looked at the price, i was like OHMANOHMAN CRAZIEEEE!
S$139 EH.
so i asked her, and she went, "YA.."
then i said: Why you buy?
Mum: It's okay mah. i walked the entire vivo and found it.
Me: but it's so expensive. was there a sale or something...
Mum: (giggles) hahahh yeah, 50% discount -.-
ok wow mamamama XD
hahhah! but thankyou for the shirt!!:D
it's niceeee :D

Tomorrow is THE day we've all been waiting for!:D
I really apologise for the mistakes i made :(
Sorry! :/

And jiayou SARA!:D
tomorrow's our LAST DAY to raise the national/school flag!!!
I PRAY THAT IT WILL NOT RAIN!;D
PLEASEEEE!

JIAYOU:)
you are weird 'cause love is weird

No comments: