Monday, August 30, 2010
Title: I Believe in Fairytales
Sang by: Ng Chee Yang (Zhi Yang!)
It's time to wake up and breathe the new day
But I just want to lie in xx today
I want to drift into dream drift into a new world
And there and spend my fairytale
Shake off all my burden for what I truly earn
It's so familiar this still lonely night
But it truly seems fairytale can never take flight
Cuz the faith alone x so deep in my heart
Xx all I need
Xxxxx
Bless with my fairytale
No one say life's a bed of roses you have to make some choices
You won't know what's beyond here
No one say life's a bed of roses but it's full of surprises
Life is your, a fairytale of your own
It's so familiar this still lonely night
But it truly seems fairytale can never take flight
I want to drift into dream drift into a new world
And there and spend my fairytale
Shake off all my burden for what I truly earn
No one say life's a bed of roses you have to make some choices
You won't know what's beyond here
No one say life's a bed of roses but it's full of surprises
Life is your, a fairytale of your own
what's beyond here
No one say life's a bed of roses but it's full of surprises
Life is your, a fairytale of your own
I believe in fairytales.
:)
Your smile is heartening
Your smile makes my heart skip a beat
Your smile always seem so happy and wide
Your smile somehow, makes me smile :D
If there is such a person in your life, you would never
want to let him or her go.
:)
I miss the YOG :(
time flies SUPER fast. I think it is almost at the speed
of light!! hahhah!!
The yog closing was 3 THREE WORDS. SUPER DUPER AWESOME.
And fun!:D
The performances were world class, the singing were soooo power,
the flame was really HOT man! the atheletes were such beautiful and
admirable people :D the fireworks totally made all of us go "WAAAA"! :P
the Goodie Bag is cuteeee! and it can be OVERTURNED!:D
Cool right :D and Zhi Yang sang!!! and he sang really really really
wellll!:D
however, only Sharron and me went crazy during the singing, cheering and
PARTY time!:P
Mummy and Sheng were practically stoning. okay, or least Slightly Stoning :D
heeez!!!:D
IN A FEW HOURS TIME is ACES DAY and TEACHERS' DAY PERFORMANCE!!
AND THEN....... reunion with the Cutest People In the World :D
hahhahahha :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment