HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOROTHY CHEONG! :D
12th September 2010!
alright lets blog :D
it's school tomorrow!
i'm really excited yet i feel kind of haizzzzzzzzzzzz as well.
hahahhh so ironic right! BUT, this seems to happen in every teen :D
You love school because you can see, talk, smile, laugh with your friends.
You don't love school as much because you have to deal with all the
competition, piles of homework, exams :S, tests, notsointeresting lectures
:D
heez :D
well, i guess its all these happiness and notmuchofahappiness that make school
lively, memorable and "school".
:D
i think i love school more each day :D
Because i know i love my friends and teachers more and more each day.
hmm.. so means i would end up loving exams more and more each day??
interesting :D
Anyway, 10 things i loveeee about this Sept holiday:
1) I watched 4 episodes of MISCHIEVIOUS KISS! :D
2) I laughed, smiled and really Laughed A Lot! :D:D:D:D
3) I went for dinner with VIVIAN KEH, ROY YEO, MALCOLM CHOO AND KOH SHIWEI! :D
4) Ah Bin korkor and family came over to Ahma house today! AND I MET RYAN AND
BRYANNE! He's still really really cute and i loved the way he sat soo
comfortably on the POOH Chair! :D
5) Wai Po cooked CURRY CHICKEN! :D
6) I ate KU CHAI KUEH!!!!! :D:D:D
7) Mummy was really really kind and nice to bring me to the doctor despite it
being quite late in the night
8) Mummy and me got lost among the terrace houses in Toh tuck area. We followed a
Police Car and in the end, both cars ended up in a DEAD END. It was hilarious :D
9) I ate KOREAN FOOD and Auntie Kim's Korean Restaurant! the KIMCHI SOUP
is really the best i've tasted and the seafood pancake was AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME!!
MUST GO! Address: No. 265 Upper Thomson Road, S574392 :D
10) I went to study with TKT at her house! :D and it was really funnnnn:D
I enjoyed my holidays :)
Although i admit i was really slack and was not really in the chionging mood
to mug for promos.
WELL, JIAYOU MAN :)
push on!
it's just another year to Alevels! and as Kenny always, We'll Be Graduating
Really Soon!
hahahah :)
and last but not least,
JIAYOU TO ALL MY SENIORS FOR YOUR PRELIMS!! :D
HOPE YOU ALL DO VERY WELL :) JIAYOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment