.png)
sweet right :)
I SLEPT FOR 11 HOURS TODAY.
ohman. amazed. a little guilty. happy.
but my stomach still hurts, thanks to _____!
AH! :D
Well, i have many goals for today!:D
1) Complete App of Integration
2) Complete Study group stuffs :)
3) Revise MATHS! PRACTICE!
4) Chem 10.2 and 10.3 :D
5) Physics MCQ :D:D
jiayou PZT!
and yay! cause i am meeting DESIREE for dinner laterrrrrr!:P
Yesterday was Eve of teachers' day.
And the celebration at AJ was really really nice :)
Congratulations to the TEACHERS' DAY ADHOC!
Awesome job done!!:D
We went back to our secondary schools too :D
And i saw all my wonderful teachers!
I realised how fast time has passed. It is already AUGUST!
I still remember how nervous and ohmanzichfjifchuazzxzx i felt last year
in August. OLEVELS! :D
hahah :)
To think back now, ahhhhh i'm glad i experienced it :D
I'm glad i pulled through it!
Of course, it's definitely not a my own effort.
Many people around me played really really important roles!! :D
and yes, i believe it was my two Ah Gongs who gave me the doubly-powerful
strength to keep moving on. :)
-i'm glad someone invented toilet bowls.
awww thankyou so much heez!!:D-
No comments:
Post a Comment