Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Have A Dream


I just had a walk with mummy :D
and she treated me to lots of food at Coffee Bean :P thanks Mama!!
Okay, so i told her many many things which i feel really insecure and
am lacking confidence in. They just began to spill out like bloooopbloooopblooop
when i started talking. Heee!

I really admire brother :)
because he has a dream :D
and he dares to work towards it. It's rare. It's brave. It's really courageous!
I've thought through of what i've always wanted to experience in my life.
And although many people often tell me it's unrealistic, that it is
too unstable, too dangerous, requires too much sacrifices, and that i do not
meet the criterias for it, i guess i have just got to give it a shot.
I got to try, and do my best before pronouncing death right? :D
PERSISTENCE! RESILIENCE! KEEP GOING! IT'S NEVER THE END UNLESS YOU CALL IT THE END
:D
It's not the end, & so, helloooooo~

slowly, slowly.
one step at a time.
HWAITING!!! :D

No comments: