Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sometimes you need to lose yourself to find yourself again


the title of my post is adapted from Lena :D
I think it's really reflective and makes me think. Like trrrrrr-ed! hahhahaha :D
At this point of time, uni applications and fear on whether I can get into the courses I applied for are really scary. While I'm walking into a new stage of my life, I am beginning to wonder if I could do well or if I've made the right choices. I'm this fickle, and this indecisive at such personal issues. One word to describe me, bad girl!

ohwelllllll :D okay positive positive positive!! :D Right now, I shall just complete all that I need to do to apply for uni, and focus on how I would like to spent my longggggg holidays before uni begins :D which I suppose is in August :) heehee!

I'm gonna lose myself now, so I can find myself again!!!!
BYE

No comments: