YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OPERATIONAL.
CONGRATULATIONS CHOOOOOO! :D I know you've been really excited for this day for the past few months; to be able to replace your jockey cap with something red; to be able to walk around with the red thingie and feel like WooooWoooWooo :D VAVAVOOMZZZ!~
On 1st Nov, Mal's parents came to fetch me and we headed to pick Marcus from his school! :D
WE WERE GOING TO CHOO'S CAMP WAHAHA.
That day felt reeeally surreal and I simply could not believe that the day Choo has been working so hard for is here!! :D
The parade was super cool, and nothing I ever expected. There were several gun shots (I have no idea what gun is that), marching, and a huge ball of fire which shocked me hur hur!
Giving out the berets! :D
The process was reeeally cool and quite funny to us audience cause the Officer who was giving out the berets "tekan-ed" them in ways such as pushing them real hard or purposely holding on to their berets super hard hehhe!
OOOH PREPARING TO PUT ON!!!!
& TA DA!!! :D hehehehehehehhe~
FOR HONOUR & GLORY, YEAH!!!
Family! :):):)
LOOK AT THE PIG WHO IGNORED ME. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE VERY BIG!!!!
HUH HUH!!
hehehehe :) I'm sooo proud of you! :D
Because of this, Choo Daddy brought us for an awesome delicious dinner at Melben today!! :D
HEHEHEHEHE, MELBEN AT ANG MO KIO :)
SUPERRRRRR DELICIOUS AND GOOOOD!
We reached rather early for dinner, at around 5pm. Hence, the crowd had not begin yet! :D
We were really really lucky to have went early cause the queue was absolutely crazy at around 6plus.
When we left, woooo the queue was c.r.a.z.i.l.y. l.o.n.g. manzzz!
heh heh! :D
Food was super good, so if you wanna go, IT IS JUST BEHIND MAYFLOWER SECONDARY SCHOOL :) near all the HDB blocks :D
A vegetable which orginates from Malaysia, and apparantly is not sold in the Singapore markets yet! hehe delicioussss! :D
Chilli Crab!! :D
Fried Tofu!! :D the fish-cakey seafood type :D:D
Creamy Butter Crab!!! suuuuperrrrrrrr fattening but super duper mega niceee :D hehehhe!
Crab Beehoon! :D
REALLY THE BEST EVER. the soup was sooo goood :D
Brothers with the pincers! :D hahahaha
This photo is very funny and cute cause Mal's face is sooo round & big hahahhahaha!!!!!
the craaazy bill!!!
I've been eating and eating and eating good fantastica food these days. It is getting crazy!
Yesterday, FINALLY MET UP WITH THE GANG AND WE HAD STEAMBOAT BUFFET!
At some unknown shop near Viv's house :D The spread was reasonable for its price ($18.90 per person), and we had free Flower crab wahahahhaha~~
It was really fun and I enjoyed myself :) Laughed like a crazy pok tooo :D
Photos with VIVIAN KEH. WOMAN IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN QUICKLY GO POST THE PHOTOS ON FB NOW NOW NOW!!! :p HEHHEHEHEH!
Love you all :)
Yesterday, FINALLY MET UP WITH THE GANG AND WE HAD STEAMBOAT BUFFET!
At some unknown shop near Viv's house :D The spread was reasonable for its price ($18.90 per person), and we had free Flower crab wahahahhaha~~
It was really fun and I enjoyed myself :) Laughed like a crazy pok tooo :D
Photos with VIVIAN KEH. WOMAN IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN QUICKLY GO POST THE PHOTOS ON FB NOW NOW NOW!!! :p HEHHEHEHEH!
Love you all :)
& I just wanna let you know,
Always been.












No comments:
Post a Comment