Sunday, November 25, 2012

What is going on

Just ended camp last week, and I can proudly say that I learned many many things :) 
Initially, it was really scary and tough. I was really afraid of my performance and that I don't meet expectations. & I really thank Mal for being the one who was there to listen and read about all my crazy feelings :) You know, at times when you feel so scared that things don't go well and how others think of you, it is really nice knowing that you are not alone. 
HAHAHAHAHA :) 

And today, MET UP WITH THE EVER SIAO SIAO GANG FOR BREAKING DAWN PART 2!!! :D
Overall, I guess the movie was average :D the casts are definitely awesome and super suited for their roles, but the plot seemed a little aloof for this highly anticipated finale. 
TWILIGHT FANS like my dear V, please don't box me :D

After the movie, we headed to meet Des and had lunch together at 313's Hot Tomato~ 
My King Prawn pasta was superrrrrrb!! :D heehheheeh!:) 
In town, other than food, what is there to do for girls? SHOPPING. 
So we headed to the flea at Scape! :D
and 3 of us came to a conclusion that WE NEED TO SET UP A FLEA BOOTH CAUSE OUR WARDROBES ARE EXPLODING. YES, QUICKLY PLEASE :D HEHEHEHE!
While we flea-ed, the 3 dudes flee-ed! hahahahh :D 
We met up afterwards and headed to Kino :P 
I found Stardust, and the hardcover copy was sooo nice! Price was super nice tooooo =.=
SGD48!!!! :O Online is selling for SGD37! Still really expensive for a book right. Shall think about it :P 


***
I am feeling disappointed in someone now that it is making me feel frustrated with myself. 
As much as I dislike the attitude of some people, I don't have the rights to express my feelings to them because I know it would not do me any good. So I tell myself to think positive and not be affected. Am I doing the right thing?



No comments: