Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BOOO!:D
today is a NICE day.
hahaha!
I woke up early today!:D:D
WAHAHA! 8am++
okay, at least earlier than my normal 1oam++
BIG IMPROVEMENT~
I did some hwk in the morning and Des came at last a about 11am going 12noon++
At 12noon,
we left my house and went to BukitTimahPlaza!
HAHA!
We went to eat korean food!
SUPERRRR-DUPERRR-DELICIOUS!
ohhhman! I am soooo missing the KIMCHI*!:D
and the *zha jiang mian*!
and the *korean version of BEAN SPROUTS*!
HAHAHA!
KOREAN CUISINE SOOOO RAWKS!:D
Des ordered kimchi-soup meal while i ordered *bim-bi-bap*!
HAHA! NICE~
at the thought of being bloated, NO WAY!
HAHA! I went to order another bowl of *zha jiang mian*, and both
of us shared:D
Des told me that the girls sitting at the table in front of us went:
"Is that her 3rd bowl???"
HAHAHA!
YEAH! I TOTALLY ADMIT: MY APPETITE BIG! HAHAHA!:D:D

after lunch, Des and me walked to the busstop near BukitTimahCommunityCentre
and we boarded bus77.
Finally, BBSS NEW CAMPUS; our destination!
hahaha!
I totally risked my life against MrSingh as i was not in school uniform.
heh! Seriously, i was lucky enough to sneak in the school in a not-allowed attire.
Des went for choir and i took bus77 and went to Westmall!

Walked and walked and walked around the shopping complex and guess who i saw??!?
JJ!
HAHA!
JJ's my cousin!:D
conversation between both of us:

ME: EH! HELLLOOOO!

JJ: HUH?

ME: YOU DUNNO ME??? SURE?? I YOUR COUSIN!

JJ: SORRY I *WANG JI LE* (means: I forget already)

ME: I YOUR COUSIN EH!

JJ: SORRY I REALLY *WANG JI LE*

ME: OHH! OKAY... hmm nvm.. byebye.

JJ: BYE BYE! really sorry but i *wang ji le*

ME: BYEBYE

JJ: BYE

And i think i almost FAINTED!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Nvm..
LOL! Maybe i recognised wrong person???
Please, i hope i have not!
....

I headed to library to do my chinese!:D
At about 3pm+++,
i took MRT to TiongBahru to find Mummy!
cause i needed to make a new ez-link!:D
hahaha..
Mummy came down and we went to take the passport-size photos!
HAHA! My face sooo *circly*!
and Mummy said this:
"ohh ting, i finally remember who you resemble!",

ME: ohh! really who??
MUMMY: WINNIE THE POOH!

*bomba*!
its alright! I shall admit!
I am growing fatter each day! HOHOHO!
But i shall be POOH'S ultimate-super-fan!
Funny me resembling POOH!
WINNIE THE POOH WINNIE THE POOH!

I collected my ezlink too! NEW EZ LINK!
hahaha.. Having a unique issue date from others!
-_-
yeah i know its nothing to be proud of..

After collecting the stuffs, i bought ICE CREAM!
SUPERB~
then i went to *kopitiam* and ate a bowl of porridge
and started reading!
Who ever expected, i fell asleep.
I FELL ASLEEP IN ONE OF THE MOST NOISY AND CROWDED FOOD-PLACE;;
KOPITIAM!
I felt duper weird when i woke up.. and whats more, i fall BANG on the table again.
This cycle was repeated a few times, i think.. hahahaxD

Mummy came down for dinner and brought me to this restaurant to eat!
Name: *LAO BEI JING* (i think)
english translation: Old Beijing

HAHA!
I shared the appetiser with Mama, and ate some Mango dessert!
YUM-YUM!
:D
After eating, Mummy had to go back to work!:(
heh,.. i was brainstorming how i should spent my time when Mama said she
had an extra laptop so i can watch dvd!
HAHAHA!
I watched this korean movie titled 'My Girl and I'.
Nice, touching, sentimental, tragic!

I MISS YOU VIVIAN KEH! REALLY MISS YOU ALOT...
and alot!
YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BY ALOT.. YEAH!:D
hahaha... gtg! GOODNIGHT~
withlove, zhiting:D

No comments: