Friday, June 15, 2007

HAHA! WU ZUN AND ELLA!:D i took this from one of my posters!:P


Here are photos i took today during the outing with
my dear cousins!:D
WUZUN! so shuai!~



PLANT! Get closer to get more+more+more oxygen! "only takes effect if theres light though"-_-|||


LEVEL 4 AREA MAP!


ZANN ONG! the sleeeeeping pose!


CUTEST ZANN & weirdo zhiting!:P


Today's a happy day!:D I am lucky to be able to go through this happy day of my 14yr old life.. :D
I thank everyone:D Well, today i woke up at 9:50am.
HAHA!

Shengy gets the credit of waking me up!
He read out the time super duper extremely loud in front of my bed.
And, i just BOMBED, and replied him: "huh?? 9. 15 or 9. 5o ??" (i used HAND SIGNALS!)
I was feeling sooo confused and kind of restless around the time nearing noon. I called Zavier and asked him out.
He agreed!:D:D
HAHA! I called Eldon korkor as well and we decided to meet at JE entertainment at 2pm. I thought i would be late again.. heh but i reached JE Mac 'zun zun' at 2pm!
HAHA!
And only to realised the guys have not reached. HOHO.
Whats more saying Eldon korkor still at home.
hah think my blood pressure almost BURST!
While waiting, i tied my hair and guess who i saw???
JASON!:P
I saw Jason with his friends, so i just went up to say HI..
so funny hahaha..
Finally, my dear cousins arrived!
But the weird thing is, they arrived in less than 15minutes from the time i messaged them. HAHAHAHA.
A duper interesting prank~
We made our way to KBox and started singing and crapping around alot.
HAHA!
weeee!
Eldon korkor's singing is incomparable.
unique, i mean xP I felt soooo embarrassed everytime it was my turn to sing..
hmm..
but just sang and imagined myself in the stinkiest* rubbish bin ever,
or maybe covering my head with a red tub, reading: "HI I AM ZHITING"
hahaha..
Zavier and me went to the toilet and i went to buy fries!

HOHO..

while walking to Mac, i saw JOEY KOH!:D:D

HAHA!:D
said HI and went down the escalator.
While going down the escalator, i saw MY CO SENIORS at the escalator beside my
escalator. Both escalators were going in different directions.
LOL! When i said HI to
Ariel, who was the only one i knew andmaintained eye contact,
it seemed like we were some couple that was making a toooo unbearable seperation!
HAHA!
Bought the fries, and at the counter, I SAW PASMINE!
lol! I was 95% sure it was her, but was kind of unsure as well.
so i didnt say hi :( ahhhhhhhh! i miss my primary school mates!
TOTALLY MISSING THEM TO THE MAX! Yeah i stuffed the fries into my bag and sneaked back to the kbox room. it was room72!
haha..
and i actually went into room73 instead.
but i made this mistake just
for ONCE! :Dhaha! We left kbox at about... dunno what time. Anyway yeah and Aunt Cheryl came!:D
We went to the library as Zavier and Zann supposedly wanted to borrow books.
which didnt really turned out right.
HAHAxP
Zann was running up and down.. Making Zavier, Eldon korkor and myself to chase him around the entire Teens Level.
HAHA!
Mainly because he wanted to protect his Seaweed Shaker Fries.
HAHA! Guess many of the readers already recognise us.

heh we left the library and headed to buy Grandma's belated birthday cake!

We bought some superlicious mango cake from Prima Deli and waited for
Uncle Eric
to pick us up:D

happy life eh!
HAHA~
reached Grandma house and ate dinner! (paternal side!)
SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!
I LOVE GRANDMA'S COOKING!
Grandma once even won a prize in a national cooking competition!
haha cool right???? of course!^^
No sooner, it was cake time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AHMA!:D
the cake was great:D
then UncleEric let us watch the videos taken during the South Africa trip! WAHAHA! SOUTH AFRICA IS A TOTAL BEAUTY!
i am sad that i can never go.. heh but no worries!
no depression's going to take place:)

lol.. yeah it is a really nice place!
A TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA, included in my wishlist!:D:D

hahaha!

I want to experience 3 things that interest me most based on what i
saw from the video and what UncleEric said.
#1 WATCH THE SUNSET OVER THERE!:P
#2 SIT THE SUPER STEEP CABLE CAR WHICH BRINGS YOU UP UP UP
INTO THE CLOUDS!:D
#3 GET CLOSE WITH THE WILD ANIMALS!:D
wooots! its super cool:D
After watching, everyone started to go home.
Dad and us went to pick Mummy up at JE Entertainment!
HAHA back to the same venue! hahaha. I slept along the car journey and felt really tired.
HAHA..
So when i reached home, i immediately slammed on the
bed, and felt soo luxurious..
Mummy went: WAH! Why come back home and immediately sleep??
I bet she was going to say i was sooo dirty and stinky! hahaha.. i woke up and went to shower.
Just nice, it was 10pm!
yay:D
watched Shengy's and my favourite hk drama.
At one part, Shengy was coming closer and closer to me!

WAH! Whats happening????
and suddenly he hug me and say: "ahhhhh.. Jiejie i very scared.."
HAHA! Shengy's quite cute actually.. but i will never admit that to my Mum.

Or else she will go all proud about Shengy.
Never will i also admit it to Shengy..
Cause i will end up getting chased around the house for a smack!
anyway,
tomorrow going to my maternal Grandma's house!

Grandma is going to "BAO BA ZHANG"!
yay yay yay!
GRANDMA'S BA ZHANG ARE THE BESTEST OF THE BESTEST!

NO ONE can ever eat it at any other place!:P
SUPER GOOOD!
I cant wait anymore!:D:D:D:D

HAHAHA.. anyway now, here i am writing this post!

okay... this is LONGGGGGGGGGGG post!
lol.
gooodnight buddies! SLEEP WELL!:D
wholeheartedly by zhiting:D

No comments: