HAHAHA! It's duper late now, currently based on the computer's clock, its 1:18am.
and its 1:19am now.
hmm, one minute.
thats really fast.
i dunno why.. i should be in the most mystifying dreamyland now and
not here writing some weird and sooo *emo* stuffs.
HAHAHA.
Well, i just cant concentrate on my work and
i cant fall asleep.
I have no idea why but i really want to know the reason too.
hmph.
I guess its my over-sensitive thingie coming back.
uhoh dun tell me my menses is going to come anytime.
AHHHHHHHH! i sooo dislike it.
HAHAHA.
I am feeling really worried for my studies, my commitments, and almost everything
that i even bother, just like whether i am growing fatter each day..
or the much wonders on why i seem to grow fatter when i exercise more..
hmm.. is this tooo weird, or maybe tooo bold for anyone who is willing to try medicate all these
ridiculous thoughts and twiggly* feelings????
HAHA! needless to say, cause the answer's kind of obvious enough for
even a little 5yr old child to spot.
ZhiTing is starting to lack confidence in herself.
thats it.
i dun like this feeling either, so forgive me for being *emo*, for this once at least.
It is sooo helpless..
okay.. goooda-night people!:D
SMILE MORE+MORE!
Reduce the wrinkles
:)
I am supposedly alright now, at least feeling better!
wholeheartedly by zhiting:)
and its 1:19am now.
hmm, one minute.
thats really fast.
i dunno why.. i should be in the most mystifying dreamyland now and
not here writing some weird and sooo *emo* stuffs.
HAHAHA.
Well, i just cant concentrate on my work and
i cant fall asleep.
I have no idea why but i really want to know the reason too.
hmph.
I guess its my over-sensitive thingie coming back.
uhoh dun tell me my menses is going to come anytime.
AHHHHHHHH! i sooo dislike it.
HAHAHA.
I am feeling really worried for my studies, my commitments, and almost everything
that i even bother, just like whether i am growing fatter each day..
or the much wonders on why i seem to grow fatter when i exercise more..
hmm.. is this tooo weird, or maybe tooo bold for anyone who is willing to try medicate all these
ridiculous thoughts and twiggly* feelings????
HAHA! needless to say, cause the answer's kind of obvious enough for
even a little 5yr old child to spot.
ZhiTing is starting to lack confidence in herself.
thats it.
i dun like this feeling either, so forgive me for being *emo*, for this once at least.
It is sooo helpless..
okay.. goooda-night people!:D
SMILE MORE+MORE!
Reduce the wrinkles
:)
I am supposedly alright now, at least feeling better!
wholeheartedly by zhiting:)
No comments:
Post a Comment