Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BOOOEY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!=X
Now's 8.48am????? HAHA! SO SUPER EARLY FOR ANYONE TO POST AN ENTRY TO A BLOG!
but nvm.. cause i have got loads to SPEAK* and this is one of the very few times i can use the computer. HAHA!
So, HI!
:)
Recount of yesterday and yesterday; 10/06/07 Sunday!
FAMILY DAY!
HAHA!
i went to climb bukit timah hill as usual.
but Sharon and myself took the short cut!
heh! the adults were *lalalalalalalalaing* at us, but in the end, all ended up bursting into laughters!
HAHA!
After HC(hill climbing), I was really desperate to eat lunch with my cousins, but
Mummy said we had to go home to check out if i had chinese tuition! AHHHH!
So, i ate porridge at home.
HEE!:D
Disappointing but the porridge was DELICIOUS anyway!:D
Mummy, Shengy and myself went to PlazaSing to watch PiratesoftheCarribean!
It was quite nice, especially if one watched the 1st and 2nd episode as well.
HAHAHA!
but i didnt watch the 1st and 2nd.
=X pathetic but understandable eh!
HAHA!
In the cinema, Shengy's laughter was EXTRMELY CONTAGIOUS!
HAHA!
We went to eat dinner after that and went HOME!
RECOUNT OF 11/06/07!
I WENT TO SCHOOL!
NEW CAMPUS!
It's not as bad as i thought...
Actually, quite BIG, unlike from the first impression of the school's carpark.
HAHA!
And kind of interesting?? lol! i dunno how to explain.
I reached kind of late and someone was saying i was KIDNAPPED!
Cause we said earlier the previous day, that if i did not reached the school,
I AM KIDNAP!
boooo! I am 101% ALIVEEE!
lalalaliloooos!
I was put in Zizhen's group for the touring of school...
and he is seriously humorous! and kind of ......
BOO! I am not saying~
The tour was HAHAHA!
and i kept drinking water from the water coolers everytime i come by
one cause the weather was seriously HOT!
WAHAHA!
But, it was FUN! heh!:D
CO practise started at 12.30pm.
Actually not practise, but the unpack of everything, cleaning up of the practise room
and things in this catergory*!
HAHA! We had loads of fun!
Crystabelle and me had to carry one pail of water each down to
the toilet at the 1st floor to change the water.
HAHA!
Our hands almost BREAK, plus MUSCLES TEAR!
At 2.30pm++, sectional practise started!
Debby and me laughed like mad women!
HAHA!
I have no idea why we laughed sooo much
xD
After combined practise, was debrief! HAHA!
and only then i realised one big
news!
THE WATER COOLERS ARE STILL UNDER REPAIR.
HAHA!
MEANS????
THE WATER AINT PURIFIED OR EVEN CLEAN.
UHOH
But, nvm, i am alive... no stomache..
White blOOd cells shall FIGHT THE BACTERIA!
HEE:D
But i really woner why the water tasted so heavenly when i drank *them*.
lol!
As for 12/o6/o7, TUESDAY!:D
Des's coming over to see my new hairstyle-_-
then she would go for her choir practise at new campus!:D
and i would go over to Mummy's office to take
another time of passport-size photos to make a new ez-link!
HAHA! I lost my ezlink in the BUS, and i am 100000000001111000% SURE OF IT!
Gtg, Dad's got to use the com.
HAPPY DAY EVERYONE!:D

No comments: