hahahhahahhah :)
Somehow, this song reminds me of you :)
And I think it's because you told me how beautiful Beyonce is when you were at my house while we listened to this song on the radioooo :D
and I love it to bitzxzx!! :D
It was an awesomeeee day, 14th Sept, spent with TKT at the Awesome's House :D
Obviously, it's my roof :D
heehee! we studieddd! Organic chem mainly and had loads of fun, especially during Eating Time:D
SUPERLICIOUSSS JA JANG MYEON :D
haiyooo. I don't wanna write anymore.
Sincerely, TKT, just wanna tell you, I loveee you too :) I've read your C&E and I do not know how i should write this post.
And I do not want to write for the sake of writing (cause i know you'll probably be angry :S), hence, I shall tell you my heartfelt words:
Thanks for being true to me and being my friend :)
I know at times i'm superrrr qian bian and you probably just wanna pull out all my hair,
but i'm thankful you embraced my flaws and overlook my imperfections :D
Arigato :D
heeee <3
Hummingbird Heartbeat - Katy Perry (cover by Megan & Liz, acoustic) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment