Saturday, September 24, 2011

Title of Post:













I do not like it when I cannot control my feelings, when my feelings and emotions become so overwhelming my brain seems to start malfunctioning.
Since young, I've learnt that positive thinking is really essential to pick me up when I face an obstacle or any disappointment. I told this my mum, and she said that being too positive and too optimistic can sometimes take the wrong turn and I tend to become naive and unrealistic.

And what she said, hurt. I was stumped for words and did not know why she had to topple my happy thoughts and hopes down.
But yes, now I know. She loves me. She knows I am someone who would think too highly of my abilities and become complacent even before the real challenge has arrived.

Today, I look at myself in the mirror, and I tell myself that there are only less 50 days to Alevels. And it's my choice on how I would want the outcome of this task to turn out to be.

Push on :)
It's not easy, but you can really make it, because you're more than who you think you are. You can do much more than the amount you've been doing. You can be stronger than the person you've been till now. Jiayou :)

No comments: