Therapy by All Time Low :)
Enjoy :D heehee! :D
As usual, I'm gonna repeat it again. Time Flies. Really really fast :D It's already Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D hahahahhahaha!
I'm loving everyday, I'm really enjoying every single day. but the fear of having to face exams in a matter of days, is really scaryyyyyy :S
ohwellllll :) Jiayou everyone :) No matter what, Do your best! Leave no regrets ok! :)
Yesterday is a awesomeeee day! :) I met up with Vivian, Malcolm, Roy and Shiwei to study at Viv's place. with the Coolest Purpose: To Celebrate Malcolm's 18th birthday in the evening :D hahahhahahaha! :D Hope you liked it ah :P
We studiedddd - i'll spare the descriptions- and headed over to Clementi Mall :D ahahhah we ate, Fish and Co :D and surprised (hopefully!:P) Mchoo with a really really cute Stitch cake haahhahha :)
Viv and I were supposed to have tuition at 7.30pm at Comet. haha, but we were still gobbling down our food at 7.30pm :D like, seriouslyzxzx rightttttt XD
hahahahah! I really enjoyed today. the company, my friends, the laughter, the love :D
everything's innocent and pure, and beautiful :) lucky right :D yesssssssssssssss!!!
hahahhhah :) today's gonna be a good good good day too :)
Some good stuffs to share:
Darren's Work :D & the Sun :D

Sleep ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment