Sunday, May 06, 2012

CANTO OPERA~ & Avengers!!!

These two days have been full of events :P SO EXCITINGGGG!~
Just yesterday, Viv and I were involved in a Canto opera performance at Fo Ya Si in Chinatown :D
Thanks to her grandma and family for giving me the opportunity to be exposed to such activities :P
REALLY, very special and I enjoy it a lot :P
Especially the part when we get all hyped up and a little scared and crazy over the thick thick make up :P hahhhahahaa! :)
We went on stage for perhaps a minute and had only 2 words to say :P
but don't think 2 words very easy hor!!!
Have to use our Suuuuperrrr high pitch tone to say, and have to make it come out from our mouths as loud as possible cause there were no mics and it was outdooooor!
"JI DAOOOOOO!"
hahhah I tell you, I totally 'zhao sia' (went out of tune -.-)
some photos, which I will not post on fb!! :P
 this was taken at work after Viv's aunt and mum helped me with a makeover into a Nyonya Mei cause I was drenched :P COOL BO?!? SPOT THE FLOWER :P

 ZHAI~! 
 UH OH~ 
Heh, but you should know I may not so pro to really break that bar right? :D
 I'm just a little bit pro at acting weeheehee!!~

 the 2 beautiful and cute girls who were also part of the perf :D
 So colourful~~ :D 

 :D heehee!

 I know my face looks funny. If you're laughing I will pull your cheeks!!

With Choo :D

Heh Heh, Choo was really nice to come all the way down to watch us despite his lu-chi-ness :P
Thanks ah~!!
heehee!
Next part of the day was something I looked forward to a lot too!! :D
AVENGERS!!!! :D

Wahahahhaha!
Mal and I met up with Shiwei and Roy at Lot1 to watch the movie!
Luckily I booked the tickets online, the cinema was almost full house manzzz!
Avengers was nice really really :P There were many hilarious and cute parts XD
However, I fell asleep for a teeny winny while :P heee. I still remember it was roughly around some part when Tony Stark the IRONMAN was talking & talking & talking :P
HAHAHAHAHA!!
Still, Good Movie :D REALLY!! :)

Anyway, I went to Malaysia with my parents today too!! :D
It was meaningful time spent :P Really relaxed and enjoyable cause we went to a Beach, ate a fish, and went Shopping at a SUPER huge shopping mall!! :D
Shall blog about it in the next post or this post is gonna be a really long one!! :P
SEE YOU

No comments: