Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am supposed to sleep now




























BUT HEYYA!! I cannot sleep. Partly because I woke up after 12noon today, and practically spent the entire day Slacking and Lazing around at home. Except for a few hours that I went out for tuition.
Horrible!!! :O
heehee! Anyway, many many events lately, Viv's birthday surprise, Kwung's birthday sleepover, College Day, Ahma's & Zavier's birthday dinner, dinner with Mal's family. Wah :D
So many events, and all are happy events :D
hahahhha :) I am very happy yay! :D

Tomorrow's gonna be awesome too!!! :D Waahahahha!
I'm gonna meet Mommy at Harbourfront for Lunch, and go find a nice place to sit down and read up on my swimming course, and after that meet Mommy again after her work!!
AWW MANZZZ! GOOD PLAN HEEHEE!!
Cannot wait!! :D

Everyone says love hurts. But it's not true. Loneliness hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Rejection hurts. Don't confuse these thing with love because in reality, love is the only thing that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. 


So lets love. Love those we cherish with all our heart, time and effort. Kinship, Friendship and Relationship don't work because they are meant to, but because we put in effort and our heart into maintaining it, and making it better than before. While it takes two hands to clap, love takes two hearts to connect <3




No comments: