Beach + Shopping
Superb :D
Mum had been planning for this 1-day-getaway for quite some time! So yesterday, we finally executed her plan and headed for DESARU :D
IT WAS AWEEEESOME :D
REALLY BEAUTIFUL BEACH :D
I clearly remember the seawater had 3 shades of blue, and the sea breeze was really cooling and relaxing :)
Despite the Sun, I could comfortably sit at one corner to read my book :P
Reading a storybook by the beach - Good life? :D
Yeah :D Thanks to Mummy for the planning and to Papa for driving us there :D heehee!
This beach is soo nice :D And according to my mum, other than to drive in from Sg (which took us about an hour), we can take the ferry from Changi ferry terminal too!! :D
WAHAHAH! So cool!! :D
After beach partying, we went to AEON in Bukit Indah, which is about 15min from Jb for Shopping!! :D
TELL YOU, IT'S SUPER BIG.
HAHAHHAAHHA! REALLY. BIG. BIG. VERY BIG.
I think it's bigger than Vivo, and ION :D It has everything, from Furniture to clothes, electronics and food!!
Mummy bought me a nice and comfy pair of sandals from Camel Active for around 75RM :P
It was at a discount so I was really happy because it's so comfortable!! :D
YAY :D
Thanks Ma :D Had a really enjoyable time with my parents :D
Thank You for the day <3!!
1 comment:
I WANT TO GO THERE TOOOOO
Post a Comment