Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Feeling a little

____ ___
I don't wanna write those word because I don't like them. I dislike the feeling, I dislike the state I fall into, I dislike who I become. So I really dislike those words.
Currently, I am still learning how to cope with such feelings which seem to flow so inevitably into me at times, like it is infiltrating my entire being. My brain dies down, my heart hardens.
Horrible!!
Alright, don't need to ask me if I am alright, because I am alright :D I'm good :D
But I really appreciate and thank you if you thought of checking out on me, like if I was gonna go on some eating spree. Won't one la, I don't wanna blow up :)

Anyway, I will update in the next post about My Date with Malcolm :D
not gonna write it here cause the mood is totally different :P
LOVE YOU <3

No comments: