After IKEA, headed to Queensway Shopping centre to walk walk :D hehehe! and he suddenly exclaimed to me with Sparkling Eyes, "their laksa quite nice eh!"
Food again!?!?
In the end, I was the one who could not resist the temptation and ordered one serving.
ohmanzz phua ah phua
hehe doesn't look really tempting, but it was quite nice :D hehehe! but expensive :(
$3.50 for a rather small portion. EAT is better :P
Took a bus to Marina after that!! :D and these were some crazy antics :P heeheehee~
FIERCE!!!
First attempt to smile lovingly at each other: FAIL
2nd attempt: FAIL! my cheeks too chubby and his eyes too small!!
At Marina Square, there was this super duper huge lego structure of the Marina Floating Platform and the stage :P heehee! This event is held in conjunction with National Day!~
Just donate minimum of $5 per person to the fund (School Pocket Money Fund) and you can make a pair of tiny humans each (one to put on the structure and the other to bring home~)! :D heehee!
Here's our first couple:
the ultraaa cool Jennifer Anniston-inspired hairstyle :P
And i have no either why Pork Lego Choo would wear so many layers to watch NDP! TSK!
Our Tiny Humans :D
Check out my ultra patriotic NDP outfit :P heeheehee!
US ON THE BLUE PORTION OF THE FLOATING PLATFORM! :D
Some of them have SUPER COOL HAIRSTYLES?!!??! Think we came too late so all the cool hairdos were already taken!
I thought this photo entry to the NDP photo contest was reeeally nice and cute :D heehee!!!
the roundy who did not look into the camera!
A possible scenario at the NDP parade! the strong wind blowing and ultimate enthusiam :P hehe~
Walked over to Helix Bridge area, intending to watch the fireworks due to the NDP rehearsal :P
but the helix bridge was closed :S
So we stood at the bridge behind the helix bridge and could barely see anything going on at the parade -.-
but it still cool! heehee!:D
the sky after the fighter jets zoomed & vrrrrrooomed above us!! :D
It was really beautiful :D
Singapore is really really beautiful :)
I'm so thankful to be born in this city! :)
We decided to to head home after the fireworks ended! :D
& then we had a siao siao time with our shadows outside bukit timah food centre
hahahha :)
Happiness from within :D
I guess we chose to seek happiness, we chose to smile, we chose to be positive :)
that's why I feel happy, I feel nice and I feel like I can move on with a braver heart than before :)
For these past few months, I've learned that as much as things do not go as planned,
mistakes and choices are made, people come and go, life still goes on.
& that is not a choice, but something I have to embrace and adapt to.

















4 comments:
I think you are retarded, in a very cute and lovable way :D
Awww :P thanks Dots hehehehe! So love ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Yup I think ZhiTing quite retarded too! Porky Phua.
HAHAHAA SO FUNNY LEH YALL :D
Post a Comment