Headed to Malcolm's house in the morning and spent the day with him :D
Ain't I good :D
We had a cute and nice lunch toooo :D
But I forgot to do one thing: TAKE PHOTO!!!!!
Wahliao -.- That pok only reminded me after we gobbled up all the food!! :O
We bought more than $10 worth of sushi, takoyaki balls and old chang kee, and headed over to the community centre near BPP to eat :D heeheehee~
I thought it was cute :D
HAHAAHHAHA :D
not you!!!
The evening was fantastica fabulousa tooooo wahaha!
Went to Sharron's place for dinner!! A dinner she whipped up herself for us manzzz! :D
woooo delicioussss~~
Thanks for inviting me over :D So sweet and I really enjoyed talking to you guys :D
THE COUSINS LOVE YEEEEAHHH~~~
Anyway, I came across this really blog that has pretty pictures which are simple and pleasant, touching on fashion, weddings and everything happily-ever-after :D
hehe! :)
http://thecinderellaproject.blogspot.sg/
Watching Hawaii Five-O now, and that's why I am taking super duper long to complete this post hohoho~
BYEZ~
Wahliao -.- That pok only reminded me after we gobbled up all the food!! :O
We bought more than $10 worth of sushi, takoyaki balls and old chang kee, and headed over to the community centre near BPP to eat :D heeheehee~
I thought it was cute :D
HAHAAHHAHA :D
not you!!!
The evening was fantastica fabulousa tooooo wahaha!
Went to Sharron's place for dinner!! A dinner she whipped up herself for us manzzz! :D
woooo delicioussss~~
Thanks for inviting me over :D So sweet and I really enjoyed talking to you guys :D
THE COUSINS LOVE YEEEEAHHH~~~
Anyway, I came across this really blog that has pretty pictures which are simple and pleasant, touching on fashion, weddings and everything happily-ever-after :D
hehe! :)
http://thecinderellaproject.blogspot.sg/
Watching Hawaii Five-O now, and that's why I am taking super duper long to complete this post hohoho~
BYEZ~




No comments:
Post a Comment