I was pretty worried how today would turn out, and kept telling myself to think positive cause things will work out themselves.
ohyeah they did :)
Although not everything went as planned & changes made in the here and there, there were awesome surprises tooo :D Very nice :D
heh heh the surprises were all related to FOOD :D
Even though my stomach has evidently grew smaller over these few weeks, my love for food is still unwavering and strong baby~
I really don't know why it grew smaller, but I realised I felt full more easily and I am not getting hungry as often as I did last time :D
In a way, it's good :D
HAHAHA :) Just don't ask me out to an international buffet or my stomach will be cannot help but expand cause there's simply tooo much delicious food :P
First, there was lunch :D Da gu gu brought us to the food centre at JW St 52 and ate the best THUNDERTEA RICE EVER.
Everyone, presenting to you THUNDERTEA RICE :D
Next surprise was from Omunim! :D She had invited me to meet her after class for dinner! :D
重点是,Korean Dinner
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!~ I was sooo excited and over the Moon and Sun wahahaha~
We had our fabulous korean dinner at Crystal Jade Korean cuisine, Ngee Ann City :D
Have been sooo many times that I don't know how many times :P
But Mum say standard dropped a little in the quality of side dishes. I was "hurhurhur, that's because they didn't give your favourite one right! the spongy brown weird thingie..."
And she agreed XD
Side Dishes! :D Especially loveee the bean sprouts, kimchi and green veggies! :D woooo!!
Spicy Seafood Beancurd Soup
BBQ Chicken! :D Have it cooked deliciously by the chef or bbq it yourself! :P
Fruits for dessert at the end manzzz :P Sweeet! :D
and the other awesomeee thing, Korean Tea :D ahhhh! :D So nice :D
heehee!
Had a whole lot of meaningful and passionate talk with Mum, and I really appreciate it :D
CIAO :)




No comments:
Post a Comment