Saturday, July 21, 2012

Crazy together

He came over this morning and I was still tucked under my blanket :D
I could smell his scent, so I looked to my side but did not see anyone. I thought I was probably dreaming :D
heh! I sat up and TA DA, that dude was lying on the cold floor!
I was surprised :D Pleasantly surprised hehehehe! :D
It's kind of nice to see the person you think of every night before you sleep the first thing in the morning :D
Romanticaaaa


eee okay stop all er xin-ness!!
hehehe, had brunch at home and headed to IKEA! These two weeks has been ikea ikea ikea :D hahhaha! :D
PORK CHOO HAS NEVER BEEN TO IKEA BEFORE. SERIOUSLY.
AND HE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THEIR FAMOUS HOTDOG, VANILLA CONE, CHICKEN WINGS AND MEATBALLS. Even a non-meatballer like me knows about those meatballs!!
what can I say?
Walked around Ikea, with me leading likeapro heheheheh~
There were many nice and pretty photo frames at rather reasonable prices :D Soooo tempting heehee!!
Our IKEA Snacks


One vanilla cone, hotdug bun and a drink for $2!!!! SUPER WORTH IT MANZZ :D heeheehee! 
look at his gleeful smile! tskkk! but I can hardly see your eyeballs, Pork! :O


IKEA is so consumer-friendly heehee :)

WOOO LOOK AT THAT STRAWBERRY PIE!!! Taken at the entrance of the cafe! :D

Ultra delicious Chicken Wings :D

Meatballs :D 

Cute outdoor setting haahahha :)




i can feel my eyes closing!
shall continue to update in the morning :D
byeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: