Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Don't be afraid to be happy

Charlie Brown: “I think i’m afraid to be happy.” 
Lucy: “How can you be afraid to be happy?” 
Charlie Brown: “Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens.” 

That's what Charlie Brown and probably what you would think. Yes, it does get overwhelming and perhaps even fearful when happiness is tipping us over. Everytime I feel this way, I would think of,

Mal's favourite quote - But don't you think that it's better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life? 

&

Good Life by One Republic 


WOO YEAH :D



I happened to read this blog and the author wrote a thoughtful post which I would like to share! :) The blog url is http://ximeponce.xanga.com/733007492/item/  

The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten. It's hard when you don't know what causes your sadness but, it's even harder when you know what makes you happy, yet you can't do anything to have it. There's one thing everybody wants to feel: to be loved without begging for it. I will never regret you or say I wish I never met you because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed. Sometimes you're afraid to become a couple because you're afraid of losing what you already have with that person. But life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they could have had. No one waits forever.

Here's a nice song by He Is We :)

All About Us :)





































Thank You for reading :D
HELLO MAY 2012! IT'S YOUR SECOND DAY :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up to every , since I am genuinely eager of reading this website'ѕ post tο be uрdated daіly.

It conѕists οf pleasant informatiοn.



my blоg poѕt - payday loans bad credit

Anonymous said...

It's awesome in favor of me to have a website, which is valuable in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

my webpage :: payday loans bad credit
my page: payday loans bad credit

Anonymous said...

It's very easy to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this website.

Also visit my web-site ... payday loans
Also see my web site :: payday loans

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i notiсed you visited my blog so
i got here to gо bаck thе dеѕiгe?
.I аm attemрtіng tο in fіnԁing things
to imρгоѵe my ωeb sіte!I guеss its oκ to make usе of a feω оf уour іdеas!
!

Feel free tо surf to my web blog ... payday loans no credit check

Anonymous said...

Yοu nеeԁ to be а ρart of a contеѕt fοr οne of the greatest ѕites on the internet.
I'm going to highly recommend this blog!

Feel free to visit my weblog :: Instant Payday Loans

Anonymous said...

I will immeԁiately grasp your гss feed as
I сan't find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly let me rеalize so that I could subsсribе.

Thаnks.

My blog pοѕt: Same Day Payday Loans