Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sleepover

This sleepover really seems like a sleepover because the 2 poots who came to my place are sleeping like logs now :P hahhahah :)
sleeping cutely :D waahahah! Cannot help but giggle to myself while blogging this :D hohoho!

Background information: Dots and Kwung came over to last night to stayover at my place :D 
We planned to make it more successful than the previous sleepover we had at Kwung's :D 
"Successful" meaning sleeping in later and having more girls' talk and simply having fun together :D
HEHEHE YES WE DID :)

Dorothy was rrreeeaaaalllly super surprised when she found out Kwung and I had a ukulele hehehehe!
So last night's activity was ukulele, banana milk (I bought 48 packets of Banana Milk from Lotte Mart on Kityee's recommendation wahaha! Superrrr :D), yakult, trying out the tops Dots bought for us, Wipe-Out, mini-pool, lying on the bed for the Legendary Girls' Talk and become siao :P
heeheehee!

Singapore ambassador for Korea's Banana Milk :P

Kwung LIKE A PRO :P

Hehehehe

Shengy took this for us HAHAAHHAH! with his ultimate "wahliao" and siannnnn but 
ok la help you cause I'm born to do this attitude hurhurhur 


 COOL? Like Hua Mu Lan playing Pool


*WEE-WEE!!*

WHO'S PRETTY TOES? :P


Unglam shot but I totally laughed at this myself =.= So I thought I could at least make you laugh at least a little by posting this up :P 

 Dots soo surprised my house has a gate

Next morning, woke up rreeeallly early for an awesome wonderful delicious breakfast! :D heehee!
Scrambled eggs with QQ Hotdogs wahahhaha :D
Headed down to NUS afterwards for Kwung's and Dot's matriculation :D
NUS is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
It was a super hot day so we decided to head home to whip up a Pasta lunch for ourselves and rent a movie :D
whaahha!


Ingredients!!! :D

All Ready to Serve You Baby!~

Pretty Dots cooking. Cooking also looking glam! HMPH

WOOOO

Even plain spaghetti looks delicious from this photo. Can we rewind time back to lunch? :P

 THE MINCED CHICKEN WHICH DOROTHY INSISTED ON HAVING IN THE PASTA. 
Ms Dots said pasta must have meat 
Kwung and I were giving her THE face HAHAHAHA :P






THE CUTE AND KAI HUA HOTDOGS :D


Happy Kwung all ready to eat hahahhahahah :P


The movie we watched!! :D 


Dot's CHEESE STRIPPED Spaghetti HOHOHO

HAHAHA the utensils are cute rightttt!

ALRIGHT GONNA LEAVE HOME FOR PROJECT!
ANNYEONG! :D 


Just something I recall hearing and wow-ing to Mal when we watched the Abraham Lincoln movie:

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them."
Abraham Lincoln

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

WOOHOO I want to have the spaghetti again nowwww!
and how does Kwung look pro with the ukulele when she's using her phone ah?! Haha!

Phua said...

hahahhahahhahhaahhahahahhahah!!! i didnt realise XDXD