Firstly, Happy Birthday my awesome Mummy :D
You rock and I love you :)
Super duper. For one, I don't eat pork, hence bacon isn't really my type of thing. But TURKEY BACON is different!!!!!!! :P It is turkey and I have confirmed with the BK staff that there is no pork (BK is halal certified :D)
heeheehee~
Turkey Bacon woolala~
Headed down to town afterwards to spent some time with myself and myself :D hahahah :)
and it was awesome :D hehe!
Came across this while walking towards Centrepoint! :D so cute hahah~
I went to walk around and bought some stuffs! :D Present for Mummy as it is her birthday today, and a super duper cute white top from Uniqlo for $9! :D hahhahha :)
Mal and Viv say I am a shopaholic, which I am starting to think so too. This is not good and crazy.
I must curb. Seriously :D
My lunch was the ultimatum!! :D
Korean food at the basement foodcourt in Concorde Hotel :D
I have heard from many that their korean food is awesome and that you can taste true korean cuisine there at foodcourt price! :D Simply too good to be true, so I had to try it for myself wahaha~
I ate the BBQ Chicken set, and yup it was delicious!!!
According to them, they used water instead of oil to cook their dishes, hence their food are healthier :D
However, I felt the bbq chicken was almostalmostalmost similar to the one at BPP's kopitiam :D
most of the prices range from $5 to $7 :D
most of the prices range from $5 to $7 :D
heh shall try their kimchi soup and other dishes next time!! :D WOO CANNOT WAIT!~
*Vivian ssi, hint hint* :P
I was practically in love with my bbq chicken set heehee. So yummy :D ($6.50)
At 313, there was this really cute and cool event going on for kids!! It was organised by Marche and I think it was an event to allow kids to be a chefs!! heehee! From the 3rd floor looking down, I thought they were given cupcakes/muffins to design :D heehee!
If I were a kid and I am there, I think i will be extremely excited and crazy :D wahaha
After walking and windowshopping, I knew I had to head home before other things took over :D
took 190 to bpp and bought tiramisu cake for Oma :D hehe~
I just tried it and I think it is delicious delicious!!! :D:D
The evening was nice too! Dad brought Clarie and I to the Botanical Gardens to meet mum for a jog! :D
that was a plan :D
and sometimes plans do not go as planned :D Mum came late, Dad went for a solo jog and Clarie and I ended up walking and taking pictures around the garden :D
heehee!
The contrast between the dark background and purely white flower is so nice :D
Favourite picture :D
heh :D Sleeping time!
CIAO

2 comments:
Tsktsktsk. You shopaholic you~
Haha :P YEAAAA! The BBQ chix just made my stomach growled >,<
hahahaha i am not shopaholic ok! a little bit probably, but that is in almost every girl :P
Post a Comment