Gonna meet Shiwei, Roy and Mchoo at Railmall in about 20 minutes!!! :D
CANNOT WAIT!!!
WOOOOOO!!~
I am like this now:
& I feel like doing this:
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!~
Went to work at ASLE today :D
And although there were many moments I felt my eyes were straining to keep open, work today was overall crazy and fun :D Played monopoly deal during break time, ate lunch at 12 & tea break at 4pm XD hahhhaha :D
Tomorrow's Labour Day!! :D
& the Istana would be open to the public for viewing!! :D
As a Singaporean, I guess I should have been to the Istana. But, I have not! :(
heh heh! Shall find out more about it and see how first :P
Gonna head out sooon! BYEZ!!! <3


1 comment:
Whаt's up to all, since I am really eager of reading this weblog'ѕ
post to be uрdated regulaгly. It consists οf nice materіal.
mу blog: Instant Payday Loans
Post a Comment