alright I cannot help but blog this entry before i sleep :D
IT'S 12:34AM NOW. MAKE A WISH!!
I'm worried, if I could make it to uni, my uni fees, my future, and everything.
It's normal right? Who doesn't want a hopeful future, with good prospects and a good life as the years pass by.
However, I am not as scared as I was before. Somehow. & I think it's because of you :)
Ya la, you! don't need to act humble :P
haahahaha :)
You really really made a difference to my life! I don't think others would realise, I don't know if you would ever realise, but I know clearly myself :) For this, I'm grateful and thankful!! There would not be another you in this world to make such a beautiful difference to me :)
Both of us, we are different people altogether; our character, our way of handling things, our hobbies, our strengths, our weaknesses, our favourite food (I don't like pork!!!!), our heights -.-, etc.
I feel like an ultra lucky person to be able to have you as my partner, who is willing to embrace my flaws, celebrate our differences and be grateful for what we share in common :)
Thank you for everything :)
AND:
HAHAHHA :) YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN~
SEE YOU SOONZZ YAY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment