And it seems irritating to myself, moreover to those who are interacting with me. Especially if they are trying to convince me to do something I feel skeptical about.
Seriously, they always say 简单就是美。
So I really hope my thoughts and emotions could be simple enough for you to comprehend and persuade.
Things would be much more easier, lots of time would be saved too.
Unfortunately, my system doesn't work that way, and the only reason I have for myself is that This is Me.
Why on earth am I getting stressed up over this thing?!? Doesn't makes sense manzzz =.=
ohwell.
REALLY HORRIBLE TO HAVE SUCH FEELINGS OKKK!!! SO HERE GOES MY SELF-THERAPY. LIKE IT OR NOT.
PERSIST. THIS IS STILL THE INTRODUCTION TO MY LIFE. TILL THE DAY I BECOME INDEPENDENT AND CAN CONFIDENTLY TELL THOSE I LOVE THAT THEY CAN RELY ON ME, I won't let you go hor! Don't think I'm scared of you ok!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
dazzbiannzzz.
Good Day~


No comments:
Post a Comment