heehee!
Went for work at ASLE, ate lots of Heart shaped waffles, Went crazyyyy and had dinner with DER & ALOI at BB :D
hahahahah! I really enjoyed today :D Loveeee it too!~
It has been quite a while since I met up with those two crazy pigs. We printed photos at Harvey Norman, and I had to go do some big business. Hence, we decided to meet up later at BK to continue our MISSION POSSIBLE.
However, when I finished, they were still at Harvey Norman - go harvey go! harvey norman, GO!
YOU KNOW WHY?
DER WAS PRINTING ANOTHER SET OF PHOTOS. hahahah!
but seriously, printing photos at Harvey norman now is reeeally worth it :D 1-FOR-1 :D
hahahahha! So for six 4R photos, we paid $0.75 :D
GOOD DEAL MANZZZXXXXZZZZ~!!
We took the photo above outside the toilet by ourselves. and ALOI was so paiseh. IT WAS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA! :P
DER PRINTED THIS CAUSE HE SAID THE BEAR FILLED WITH MASHMALLOWS LOOKS LIKE HIM :O
CRAZY RIGHT
Junyan, I don't think you read my Yellowmonkeyyy. hahaha, but I think this photos is cute hahahahah!
***
YOU ARE COMING OVER IN A FEW HOURS!!!
I really really look forward to Saturdays, because when I wake up in the morning, I can see you :D
& the feeling is sooooo nice :D
HEEHEE!~
Goooodnight :D
No comments:
Post a Comment