Other than focusing on the swimming courses, tv, computer and food were all I had =.= haahahhaha!
THUS, MY LIFE IS GONNA CHANGE. May this not be a temporary change. But a change for good ;)
Firstly, settle the swimming stuffs; CPR course and lesson plans!!
Secondly, take up the stuffs Pa is constantly encouraging me to :) I know he means well, and I trust his judgement :D
Thirdly, pack my room. What's more untidy and messy than a bum living in a 'chapalang' coop?
HOHO :D
ALRIGHT HERE WE (or yeah, just me actually) GO, no more slacking, no more waking up at crazy hours.
Upcoming weeks seem to be busy cause my schedule diary is crazily messy. I am so afraid I would have events clashing and all. Lame forgetful blur irritating girl. TSK!!
Anyway, so on whether my whole plan would succeed, or at least produce some results, we shall see :P




No comments:
Post a Comment