HELLO EVERYONE :D
hahhhahahha! Today's an aweeeesome day! Thanks to Kwung, who invited me to watch her sister's SYF performance today at RP! :)
The feeling of being in a concert hall was really nostalgic and brought back lots of memories of CO during those BBSS days :)
I remembered how we swayed and moved with the music during our performances
I remembered how Shen Lao Shi always gave us the look to remind us "IT'S YOUR TURN NOW" when conducting a piece
I remembered we had to practice our instruments till our fingers felt numb and there string marks imprinted on them :P
I remembered when we laughed and went crazy together during practices, teaching each other how to play our instruments HAHAHAHA :)
I remembered that Shen Lao shi alwayssss scolded us for sinking our whole butt into the chair! XD
I remembered I cried like a poot when...
I remembered I enjoyed and I was a happy kid who learned a lot from my teachers, Shen Lao shi, Mr Ng, CO mates, juniors, seniors, and even my instruments :)
Those 4 years were really good :)
When I saw her played her violin, wahhhhh. zhai.
Music was all I heard :D
(except for someone's "haolian eh". You know who...... :P)
Kwung and I went to walk around CAUSEWAY POINT after that and had Mos Drinks at Mos :D hahhaahaha! That place really changed manzzz! :P and there was Uniqlo :P hoho!~
Headed for work after that, which was enjoyable and crazy as well :D hahahah!
&&&&, my day ended of with the last event, Visiting Meichuan at Ah Gu's house! :D Got to play with my cute nephews and niece toooo :P Awwww! Lovable :D REALLY!!!
I tell you, I am:
& so,
Here are 2 cute photos of my cute nephew which I snapped while he was doing his Chinese Xi Zi! :P
More often than not, when new things come into our lives, we tend to forget those we already have and probably even those we used to love. So when there's time, sit back and think about how you've made it this far in life, perhaps you would realize real gold doesn't change it's shade and would always remain at where you left them back then.


No comments:
Post a Comment