Friday, October 12, 2012

A Little Crazy? :D

HELLO EVERYONE. I actually intended to sleep, but I realised it was 4am. If I sleep now, I will probably wake up at a crazy unbelievable timing, hence I've decided to spent my time on stuffs~
I shall blog about what I did yesterday :D I met Kwung at Aj! :) and it was awesome time spent! :D:D
thanks for asking me :):)
and for being sooo nice when I woke up sooo late heh :D:D
but we were not able to meet most of the teachers as there were soo many people ongoing yesterday afternoon. NEXT TIME. Lesson learnt: text the teachers first. 

but then that wouldn't be a surprise anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! how how how!

After Aj, headed home, changed and zoooomed over to Mal's house :D:D hehehehhe! :D
I had a superrrr enjoyable time chatting with the Choo brothers and Mal's parents :D:D
super nice people :) hehe! My blessing wootsss :D:D

And the reason as to why I am not asleep till 4am?
DESIREE TEE INTRODUCED ME TO A NEW DRAMA. AND SHE MENTIONED SONG JOONG KI'S NAME IN HER INTRODUCTION SO IT TEMPTED ME REAL BADLY THAT I IMMEDIATELY WENT ONLINE TO SEARCH FOR IT. horrible girl!!!! hehehehe, thank you very much laaa! the drama is suuuperrrr hilarious and exciting and I am addicted!!!!! :D:D:D:D
It is a taiwanese drama, and no Song Joong Ki inside, except for someone who resembled him a little :D:D
TITLE: QUEEN OF SOP :)
to tempt you, there is the super handsome GAO YI XIANG starring as the main actor. Really very handsome. ohmy~

Currently, I am streaming Mika's songs on Youtube and reading a book on Dreamweaver :D
crazy morning.
A song that brings back memoriesssss -

Happy Ending by Mika :D


I embed the entire playlist, so you can continue to listen if you are interested!! I am sure you will like his music toooooo :D:D
and his latest album is crazily awesome. Ciao~

p.s. this post is full of words!!! PHOTO TIME!! :D I saw this on Xuemiao's blog and I thought it was really really really really cute!!!!!! :D heheheheh!~



k really bye~


No comments: