Time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss watching the Sun set while taking a tour along River Thames :D:D:D:D
On the other hand, I am glad I captured this shot for me to smile at and reminisce :D nice right hehehehehe :P
When I think about London, the first few things that come into my mind are romantica scenes in dramas and movies HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
WHO KNEW THAT I WOULD ACTUALLY VISIT THAT CITY THIS YEAR. Honestly, I did not expect this vacation until my parents popped the question to Bro and I at around Aug or Sept.
At that point of time, I was still in a state of self-denial that I am going to UK because it was simply unbelievable. Hence, while I was looking forward to the trip, I did not feel much excitement.
HOW CAN RIGHT. TSK.
Only until I was sitting on the plane, eating the yummy delicious plane food, feeling my ears get choked, and landing at Heathrow Airport, things started to get real. hahahahhaa :P It was crazy :P hehe!
Our last few days of this vacation were spent in London!! :D
and I really really really enjoyed myself :) I loved it!
The people were really nice, the weather was awesome, practically every building and architecture was truly magnificent and had a history behind it!!
I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but can you imagine how siao Des and I were when we first saw the phone booth and post box?? ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. Squeaky, Excited and Frantic because we had to whip out our cameras :P dang dang dang dang!~
At the area where there was Big Ben and the London Eye, DESIREE AND I GOT SOOOO INTO CAMWHORING AND TAKING PHOTOS WE GOT LOST. BUT WE DID NOT CARE. HAHAHAHAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT =.=
we were totally: "where are my parents ah? aiya don't know la! take photos first!!"
The thing was, my parents and bro walked SUPER DUPER FAST.
They walked superrrrr fast when we were at the Big Ben and London Eye!!!!
Doesn't make sense right!!!!
It is like walking straight pass the Eiffel Tower without taking a photo of it when you are in Paris for a vacation. Even when I walk pass Singapore Flyer, I would most probably take a photo despite being a Singaporean, moreover the London Eye and Big Ben!!!! hmph!
HAHHAHAH but thinking back it was really funny. Cause my bro and dad spent quite some time searching for us along that stretch of road :P hehe :D
After reuniting with my family, we headed over to the Westminster!! This is the cathedral where the Royals got married!! :D:D So so so beautiful! It was extremely crowded tooo XD
I have no idea how to describe that place. BUT YOU MUST VISIT IT WHEN YOU ARE THERE :)
Another enjoyable attraction was River Thames!! :D It was really nice and fun touring that river, because we bonded alot and took sooo many photos hur hur :D
my handsome brother: SHENGY!!!!!
my cute omu and apa!
Tower Bridge!! :D So beautiful!!!! :D
and yeah, this is what you get when 2 girls have a camera and awesome natural sunlight :D ignore the fringe splitting baby~
and in London, how can we forget shopping!?!??! at their markets!!!!
hahaha ok, but we only had the time to go to 1 market :D So we chose Portobello Market :D:D
and it was really really an eye opener, because we knew we would never see something like that in Singapore. One huge reason is, the weather doesn't welcome such clothes! heh :D and, these clothes were really expensive! :/ So I doubt there would be good business if such pricey clothing were to be sold in a local weekend market. Besides, the area was superrrr huge. The rent would be too ex in Sg :/
Vintage shoes!~
Homemade cupcakes!!!
I enjoyed this vacation a lot :D and I feel soooo lucky and thankful for the super awesome company :)
Hopefully, I can go there again someday and learn more about this beautiful country :)
I love UK!~
One of the many photos which never fail to crack me up hahhahahahhhahah!!!
THREE ROUND HEADS WITH PAPA AND AN UNBELIEVABLE BACKGROUND
TILL THEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment