Interesting facts of Brunei which I learned from PORKZ.
- There is only ONE SHOPPING MALL in the whole of Brunei, and it is called THE MALL!
- The only Macdonalds in Brunei, located at The Mall was under renovation!!
- The King of Brunei is soooo rich that he has 600 Rolls Royce. Initially, I guessed 20 ok!
- He also has about 200 horses which are all imported from Argentina! They live in Air Conditioned rooms due to the difference in temperature. WOWWW
- 1 national university for all students to attend and each of them only have to pay $2 per year!! :D:D
- He saw WU ZUN's house!!! hahhahhaa :D:D
It seems like a place soo different from Singapore. Hopefully I can visit it oneday :D Though I doubt Chooz will wanna accompany me :P HOR? hehe!
On The night (2am, 23rd Oct 2012) , his parents and I went to the airport to pick him up! :D I've never been to the airport at such a crazy time to welcome someone home. Mchoo, this is a first.
And his parents and I planned to trick him into believing that I overslept and could not go! hahaha!
So I went into hiding when all the botaks starting coming out.
I sat at a far corner and then hid behind a pillar :P Woooooo~ My heart fluttered crazily with sooo much excitement!!! I thought it was gonna jump out manzz :P
Aahahaha only you can make me feel this way :) So blessed! :D
Our first date after being apart for about 4 weeks was at Sentosa :D I bought a super duper awesome Sentosa package WAHAHAHAHA! *proud*!!!
We watched Song Of The Seas. hahaha it was not bad :D the lights and effects were super duper cooool!! :D There were many many tourists tooooo hehe :)
After the show, we found a place to sit, chat and drink root beer hahahah :D
A really simple date, but I really loved your company :)
Although you don't really like taking photos, you would still take them when I ask you. You don't look into the camera, but it's fine, that is rather cute. You are such a vain-pot, which tickled your mum and I so much hehe. You are amazing in an unidentified way because you make me laugh even when you are not doing anything. I am glad we can click well, and I feel blessed to be assured that we will always have each other. See Ya hehe :)
And his parents and I planned to trick him into believing that I overslept and could not go! hahaha!
So I went into hiding when all the botaks starting coming out.
I sat at a far corner and then hid behind a pillar :P Woooooo~ My heart fluttered crazily with sooo much excitement!!! I thought it was gonna jump out manzz :P
Aahahaha only you can make me feel this way :) So blessed! :D
Our first date after being apart for about 4 weeks was at Sentosa :D I bought a super duper awesome Sentosa package WAHAHAHAHA! *proud*!!!
We watched Song Of The Seas. hahaha it was not bad :D the lights and effects were super duper cooool!! :D There were many many tourists tooooo hehe :)
I superrrr-like this photo cause Mchoo looks super toot, cute, funny and like a glutton. Look at him drinking his gasy drink and holding a huge bag of food!! TSKKK!!
Someone not looking at the camera, hahhahahhaa
Funny-face shot! :D
"Eh now do funny face!!"
"My funny face is always the same one"
"Aiya nevermind just take"
*chk chk*
"Your funny face is to open your eyes big!?!?"
"Tsk. I have the ability to do that what!"
After the show, we found a place to sit, chat and drink root beer hahahah :D
A really simple date, but I really loved your company :)
Although you don't really like taking photos, you would still take them when I ask you. You don't look into the camera, but it's fine, that is rather cute. You are such a vain-pot, which tickled your mum and I so much hehe. You are amazing in an unidentified way because you make me laugh even when you are not doing anything. I am glad we can click well, and I feel blessed to be assured that we will always have each other. See Ya hehe :)




No comments:
Post a Comment